* Keep your most frequently used items at the front of your unit where you will have easy access to them.
* Keep a simple drawing of where you placed all items.
* Protect your furniture, including mattresses and box springs, with covers specialty designed for them.
* Stack the heaviest items on the bottom with the lighter items on top
*Use a stool or step ladder to stack and reach items stored above your head to prevent injury.
* Optimize your space by breaking down any furniture that has removable legs, leaves or other parts. Stack chairs seat-to-seat with towels or blankets between them. Fill your freezer and refrigerator with items.
* Leave room between the walls for you to be able to move around and for ventilation.
* Drain all gas power equipment or any other item that will cause an unpleasant odor.
Submit your review